This area of practice consists of appearing in Immigration Courts to defend and seek relief from Deportation/Removal from the United States:
- Lawful Permanent Residents with criminal convictions.
- A Person residing illegally in the U.S..
- A person who overstays or violates the terms of the visa.
- A Non-U.S. citizen who is denied benefits by U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services.
This area consists of assisting individuals in the U.S. or abroad in obtaining lawful U.S. Immigration Status thru family relationship.
- Permanent Residency thru family petitions (I-130), Marriage Interviews; Work Permits
- Consular Processing; Affidavits of Support
- Battered Spouse Self Petitions under Violence Against Women Act
- Provisional Waivers for unlawful entry, waivers for crime, fraud, and other waivers
Some foreign nationals and their immediate family are eligible to live and work in the U.S.
- Professional Visas (H1B Visa)
- Investors Visas (E Visa)
- Transferred Executive or Workers with Special Knowledge (L Visa)
- Artists/Entertainers (O/P Visas)
- Labor Certifications